Re: [IRCA] WCAZ

One way to tell you've got WCAZ is their INCREDIBLYovermodulated audio!

When I was on my way to a Hannibal, Missouri radio station transmitter site
about 2 years ago, we had them tuned in on the car radio and they were
LOUD.. and our volume control was only 1/4 up.  The audio wasn't muddy
exactly just incredibly loud..

Paul