Re: [IRCA] ULR DX........New TIS Station Logged on 1710 Khz WQFG689 Hudson County, NJ........

Re: [IRCA] ULR DX........New TIS Station Logged on 1710 Khz WQFG689 Hudson County, NJ........

Each transmitter is 10 watts. There's no good way to tell if anyone heard a single one of them or a cumulative of all 5, although I'd bet on the former, because these transmitters aren't frequency-stable, and are all likely different amounts off. If it were me, I'd log it as the Secaucus, NJ location which is atop a hospital and is on higher ground than most of the others.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NNW of Philadelphia
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>