Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] On the nature of DX Alerts

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] On the nature of DX Alerts

Neil,

Thank you.

Frankly, I don't care that DX'ers have "taken me to task" and chastised me,
because as a responsible broadcaster, I did the right thing. Most of those
who've criticized me (except Fred and Les) don't work in radio currently..
and have no idea what its like to be on this side of the fence.

A Gary, the CE said (and which agrees with me) a mistake or equipment
malfunction becomes an intentional and willful violation if known and not
fixed.

What Gary and several other friends agree with me on is that this crossed
"borders' and Saul said it was beating up on CHOK. When an American signal
causes undue interference to a Canadian, that can cause OTHER iternational
issues we don't need or want.

I will continue to arrange and help with DX tests as it's fun for me.

Paul