Re: [IRCA] PIRATE 1710 BIG Q

On 2012-02-11, at 12:10 PM, Tim Tromp wrote:

> Here you go Rob:
>
> "Thank you for listening to the Night Watchman Radio Program.  We're
> broadcasting from high atop the Constant Jammer Mountain Peak, with powers
> so big that you can see it from the orbiting space lab."
>
> My recording shows the station abruptly went off the air at 0940 UTC during
> Dr. Demento as Saul noted.  This has always been the case with the "Big Q"
> too, not to mention the odd broadcast time.  After listening to more of the
> recording, I could pick out a few unique sound bites that I've heard on the
> "Big Q" before.
>
> Regards,
> -Tim

Thanks Tim.........I appreciate you filling in the Blanks on that partial ID I heard....and confirming it was actually THE BIG Q.......which is what I figured!!

I was hearing them on a BAREFOOT Ultralight SONY SRF-T615 Radio.....so the signal was not always strong.....at times it was though! Some deep Fades and Noise at times.

73....ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA