[IRCA] Recent ULR Logs

After a rather dry month of January, things are starting to pick up in
February.  Some recent logs include (all heard on a PL380 barefoot):

February 7, 2012
1460	WDDY, Albany NY, 1545, Radio Disney ID in the mush, only R.
Disney outlet here. New.

February 10, 2012
1340	WHAT, Philadelphia PA, 1700, SS w/ “El Zol 13-40” IDs and call ID
at TOH.  I think I miss the old WHAT.
860	WOAY, Oak Hill WV, 2305, “Bible Answer Man” call-in show, on-late
w/day power?

February 11, 2012
940	WMIX,  Mt Vernon IL, “AM 940, The Greatest Hits of the 40s, 50s
and 60s” plus call ID, wx forecast. a 724 mile-catch.  A new station
and a nice surprise, made even nicer that this is my 1000th overall AM
station.  I starting DXing in 1974, got serious about it in 1976,
spent most of those early years on shortwave but then switched to AM
and FM.  Only took me 36 years to get to 1000 stations!

Now also at 830 ultralight stations.

--
John Cereghin WDX3IAO  KB3LYP
Smyrna, Delaware