 From: bill kral <jwkral@xxxxxxxx>
To: "irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2012 3:14 AM
Subject: [IRCA] 730 AM

At 0300 PST in Victoria BC it's a good night in radioland. Tuning in to 730 I'm bringing in what sounds like 50 Kw intead of .5 Kw from Boise Idaho on KINF with the Phil Henry show. It took a while to get an ID since my log still has previous call letters KBSU. A couple of times Boise completely washed out the normally steady ground wave of semi local 50 KW CHMJ Vancouver. I'm suspecting KINF to be on day power of 15 KW since I've never had it take over the frequency before. Bill in BC