[IRCA] Two newies for me from UT via sunset skip last night to IL etc etc

[IRCA] Two newies for me from UT via sunset skip last night to IL etc etc

Sunset skip was indeed very nice last night and my 1900 CST recording caught KSVC 980 atop with an ID and into nx and then gone when switched power.

KIHU 1010 was finally logged with an Immaculate Heart Radio slogan mixing with AZ's KXXT (rare). Never a trace of CFRB nor WINS ever noted due to the deep back null.

CX were great with Vegas on 1100 overpowering a very nulled (off the back) superpest WTAM and also Vegas in there on 870 in SS u/WWL. Vancouver also in on 1130 and 1040 by 1900 CST but not strong yet.

1690 had a nice ID from KFSG after what I think was Russian.

I also found an ID from KODY North Platte on 1240 for a GY record.

I expect more good SSS for a few more days.

73 KAZ Barrington IL Perseus and Double KAZ 22 ft x 88 ft aimed due west