Re: [IRCA] DXpedition to Lubec, Maine

Thanks very much Sylvain.  Coming from you it means a lot!  I've followed many of the great things you hear.

I think the best thing about being as 'new' to this as I am is that I don't expect or not expect to hear anything.  I just record and listen with an open mind.

… and when I really get stuck for an ID I'll call on my friend Mauno Ritola or the RealDX list!

With very few exceptions, this is a great hobby with really good people.

---