Re: [IRCA] (OT) Spam

Actually, I do, or rather, did, at my office. Oddly enough, just this past week, my office PC was hit by a virus. That PC was about 9 years old -  yes, I should have been more vocal about rotating it out and getting a newer machine, but frankly, with all the budget cuts the university has had in the past few years, as long as the thing still worked, I don't think it was going to be rotated out any time soon! My administrator account was fine, only my personal account appeared to be affected, but the entire computer was rendered useless by yet another virus, brought in by the first, I was told. As I understand it, the version of the Windows OS I use at home is slightly different from the one used at my office, and there really isn't a way to use multiple accounts on this computer without changing some things.

Lynn.

Lafayette, LA