Re: [IRCA] KRPI 1550 Ferndale Wa.

Well waddaya know, I knew something was up with the unusually strong signal here in Vic BC last night. They must have been on 50 K w already ahead of the upcoming test. As of now just after 1600 PST they are virtually non existant at my west looking location here at my noisy apt so I have no way of telling whether they're on or off as some rough terrain kills off the signal here. A few miles north east of here they are ok. I guess the daytime pattern is different than the night. All I'm getting now is a trace of mix from Van Wa and Ferndale Wa. I'm checking them again after work at about midnight to see what happens. Bill in BC.