Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] KRPI-1550 Daytime Pattern

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] KRPI-1550 Daytime Pattern

KRPI is 50KW Day, 3 towers with a signal that goes entirely NW. Their 10KW,
2 tower night signal shoots a bit more S and SW.

KRPI isn't licensed for any non directional operation under normal
conditions so the way I understand things to be, they couldn't go non
directional without violating their licensed parameters or getting an STA
from the FCC>

But that's my 2 cents worth and things may be entirely different then I
understand the rules to be.

Paul