Re: [IRCA] 1600 KOHI

Thanks for that information, Dennis.  A new tower/ground and higher
than advertised  power should account for them getting out so well!  I
sure notice that on SW.  Whenever a new station comes on, the early
days/months result in superb reception with a gradual deterioration in
quality....Wantak Radio Light from PNG is a good example!  .......73,
Walt