[IRCA] 660 960 AB > Burnt River ON

660, 960 Calgary... Barry McLarnon alerted me to 1550 WCSJ IL Morris. Noted here too, IDing as 103.1, greatest hits or something like that, got calls too.
Had OK
Sapulpa on 1550 earlier with OKC Thunder basketball (versus wash Wizards).
Have out to IA and MN on many channels.
New Ice BOG to west is helping but cx probably very good, too. Lake to west of me is solidly frozen.
Saul Chernos