[IRCA] qsls

hey All, I think the coolest one I ever got was from "the voice of the foothills" station out in cal.(kahu?) They were at 5kw night power and I was the first dxer to give them a report. No card, but nice e-mail. First card was for whr. Didn`t even remember sending in the report.(was in eng. school at the time and was REAL busy) I had to stair at it for a min. then remembered "a few months ago i did send them something" and up on the wall it went! Also got to hear a couple of my e-mails read on air by an HF station during one of their "mailbag" style programs.(don`t think they are even around anymore now)  Glad I was able to stir something up here and nice memories! 73 and good dx to all, Robbie in Wyoming