[IRCA] WTCR 1420 WV

WTCR 1420 Kenova WV is doing quite well into Madison WI tonight. I suspect
someone left the daytime switch (5kW ND) on in place of their 500w
directional  night facilities. I can never remember hearing this station at a time
other than  SSS. Format is FSR sports talk (currently "Fox Sports Tonight"
with Mike  North). At 2300 CST I heard their legal ID //WIRO 1230 Ironton  OH.
73     Bill Dvorak     Madison  WI