Re: [IRCA] DX tip: 1720 khz pirate 0332 UTC

Re: [IRCA] DX tip: 1720 khz pirate 0332 UTC

Hi Sylvain,

You must have just caught the ending.  The op was thanking all the MW
listeners for tuning into his broadcasts over the past few weeks.  He said
"It's been an interesting experiment on MW" and that "it's gotten a
different audience" (I suppose he means compared to his regular shortwave
audience).  I don't know where he was broadcasting from.  Pirates usually
don't give out such details :-)

-Tim