Re: [IRCA] WKVQ Test

Tried out here in distant NW B.C. on Haida Gwaii.  I taped the 30 minutes
and listened mostly half asleep live, and didn't hear anything for certain.
 KXEL was definitely the dominant station, although I also had Seattle and
a CA station weakly as well.  If anyone has exact times of various
code/test tones, etc, I'd love to know so that I can compare my tape, just
in case something was there.  Thanks for the test!  73 and Happy New
Year,....Walt Salmaniw, Masset, BC