[IRCA] Pests vs. Targets (Re: Northern Ireland-1341)

[IRCA] Pests vs. Targets (Re: Northern Ireland-1341)

Speaking of pest vs. desired station, I've been wondering about something.

About how much stronger does a signal have to be above what John Q. Public might consider acceptable quality (I've heard David Gleason says this is 10-15 mV/m in urban areas) before a trans-oceanic-and-equatorial DXer would begin to consider calling it a pest?  80 dB?  100 dB?  Maybe 120 dB?   ( Or does a station not have to be overloading a radio's front-end to be considered a pest? ;) )

Or, how much weaker could a station be than something like http://youtu.be/kEIU3mP5f38 or http://youtu.be/fEMLcEqCu3E and still be a pest for you DXers in search of exotic antipodal (path through earth from you to the station goes exactly through earth's center) part 15 dx? :)

Anyhow, I've got a few targets I'd like to try to receive sometime here in El Cajon, CA, including:10 kW 684 kHz Radio Maurice 1 on Mauritius Island about 11,500 mi NNE of me (I have a 77kW/50kW 32 mi SSW of me on 690)
50 kW 760 khz Radio Sana'a Al Mukalla/Alshahr, Yemen, about 9000 mi NNE of me (I have a 5/50kW co-channel about 7 miles NNW of me)
10 kW 819 kHz Radio Maurice 2 (same)
50 kW 909 kHz IRIB Radio Iran Lar, Iran, about 8250 mi NNE of me
750 kW 909 kHz Yemen RadioAl Hudaydah, Yemen, about 8900 mi NE of me (I have a 5kW on 910 about 9 mi N of me)
600 kW 909 kHz VOA Moepeng Hill, Botswania, about 10,160 mi E of me
600 kW 1170 kHz Radio Sawa Al-Dhabbaya, United Arab Emirates, about 8450 mi NNE of me (I have a 50kW/2.9kW co-channel about 9 mi N of me that's off the air for about 10 seconds every time they do their pattern change)
1 kW 1206 kHz Radio Rodrigues on Rodrigues Island (a few hundred mi E of Mauritius - path from me to them goes within a couple degrees of the North Pole, also there's a semi-local 20kW/10kW (unless their 30 kW night CP has been built) about 25 mi NNW of me)
2 kW 1575 kHz BBC WS on Mauritius Island (1580 KMIK may be 300 mi E of me, but they and their IBOC are often the strongest station I hear at night that is not usually audible in the daytime, rivaling some locals within 10-15 miles of me)

That's not an exhaustive list by any means - there's others on 909, 1170, etc (co-channel to my locals, yes ;) ) I'd like to try for that are in areas surrounding the Indian Ocean.  What would be my best chance at receiving those?  For now, I have a Tecsun PL-606 ultralight and Select-A-Tenna, but don't expect to be doing much DXing over this weekend as I'll be out of town.  (I'll have my radio with me, but haven't decided if there's room for the SAT yet.)