 From: Robert Ross <va3sw@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: IRCA AM List <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 7:37:46 PM
Subject: [IRCA] ULR DX....One New Station at Sunset

Hi Guys:

One New Station logged tonight at SUNSET. It is NEW to both the ULR and OVERALL LOGS.

RADIO USED............SONY SRF-T615 Barefoot

ULR LOG TOTALS are now......962 Stations Heard

73....ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

1330  WBTM  Danville, VIRGINIA  Nov/22/11  1648 UTC  EE   FAIR
ID by Male DJ @ 1648 as "Your Hometown Station, NewsRadio 1330 WBTM".
Into 70's Music "Everlasting Love" @ 1648-51.

NEW STN       ULR # 962         5/1 KW
ROSS, ONT.