From: Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Nov 22, 2011 3:20 pm
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Storm & antennas

Thanks Dennis. the wind & rain died down from a bit after 0700 PST to
about 1430 PST, but now the wind & heavy rain are back but not as bad as
overnight. Our high wind warning is still in effect until 0700 PST
Wednesday morning, and we could still have gusts to 65-75 MPH tonight.
It should die down after Midnight. The gusts come up to 60-70 MPH and
drop back, so not as intense as this morning. Hope it stays this way. I
don't want a repeat of this morning, but it is still nasty. They expect
another couple inches of rain through tonight. The field is under water
and my grounds I am sure is happy. hi. By the way, highway 101 South of
Seaside that always floods, this morning the police were only allowing
heavy trucks through, so it must have been deep, not even a van could
get through safely. But we are on the OR coast, so anything can happen
and often does. That wind is picking up on heavy gusts. Not a fun day to
be out.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin