Re: [IRCA] Storm & antennas

Dennis,

One more comment, according to the Weather Service, this storm we have
had since Sunday night is close to what we had in 2007, except not as
powerful. This low pressure storm is sitting over us for a good 48
hours. Most of our Pacific storms are fast movers, so this one is a
toughie. There has been the threat of damaging winds for even us as the
duration of this storm is staying around a lot longer. We are not out of
the woods as yet, as these strong gusts now are close to 70 MPH I would
guess. Still weaker than this morning though. There was a roar over the
house all night, like a 747 parked overhead. Often the winds will cause
that effect and add to the fact that durng the strong storm the noise
from the ocean is loud too.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin