Re: [IRCA] Local Radio Is Getting Tuned Out.

Re: [IRCA] Local Radio Is Getting Tuned Out.

I would be one of those exceptions, Steve.. thank you. I'm turning 28 in 3
weeks and have spent 7 years working for LOCAL radio stations, mainly AM,
believe it or not.. but have been at. .and am now at a 50,000 Watt FM
station doing Afternoon Drive.

Paul