Re: [IRCA] Re Aurora

as odd as the fact that the aurora got me a pipeline into TN KY and IN...had WYWY on 950 alone, same with WIRV KY on 1550... (plus some Latins in various places, and presumed WAOS GA alone on 1600) Definitely an odd hour or two at the dials, and that's why we sit through eons of same-old same-old... Saul> Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 00:31:22 -0400