[IRCA] WGBW Test (10-11p PDT): Tried with PL-606 + SAT, not sure?

[IRCA] WGBW Test (10-11p PDT): Tried with PL-606 + SAT, not sure?

Ok, I tried for them using my PL-606 + SAT.  I recorded what I heard and split the recording into 10-minute segments (about 3 MB each; the last one is a little over 10 minutes).

http://www.mediafire.com/?50jurbna2b2l0

Timestamps at the beginning of each recording are in the file names.  Does anyone hear any hint of the test in any of the recordings?  Or did I not have any chance with WGBW sending 49 watts at me from about 1760 miles away and 1580 KMIK blasting at least 100+ kW with its IBOC from 300 miles away only a few degrees off heading?