Re: [IRCA] West Coast (Puyallup, WA) Ultralight Longwave TA's for 10-21

Re: [IRCA] West Coast (Puyallup, WA) Ultralight Longwave TA's for 10-21

Wow, Gary.  Those clips are definitely "burbles in the splatter".  Very hard
to make anything out at all to these ears.  Still, picking up *anything *on
LW is an achievement on this coast, especially with a ahem, "compact"
arrangement such as yours  (I'd NEVER want to try and take that baby through
security!!!) is truly amazing.  I bet the reception would be fine if only
you could take it out to a park or similar, away from local noise sources!
 ......Walt