Re: [IRCA] Audio from 783

Also just a weak carrier on 783 here in Seattle at 0415 UT. Was busy with other things tonight so I haven't checked the rest of the dial.

Bruce

On 10/20/2011 21:13, Nigel Pimblett wrote:
Congrats on Mauritania Walt. Just a so-so carrier here. I think my earlier post was pretty much at the activity peak here. As you said, things have a way of dying after a promising start. Only other audio I heard was France on 1206, traces of presumed Farda on 1575, and a bit later, a pop song on 1548 at 0230 or so. 1251 sure was a nice surprise though.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta