[IRCA] 783 Mauritania in Victoria

I've been following 783, presumed Mauritania for the last 90 minutes or so,
and it's there again at almost the same level as last night.  The first
hour, just a weak carrier on the Perseus SDR waterfall, but now (05:08 UTC),
it's a decent carrier again.  Not quite as strong as last night, where I'm
sure there were snippets of audio heard.  Nothing so far from the SW outlet
of 7245, which has a highly variable s/on time........Walt