[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 18 Oct 2011

A small step up from yesterday, although like Dennis, I found only the regulars.
Today's audio:

Japan: 594, 693, 747, 774, 828
Australia: ABC Adelaide 891

First checked at 1200, and Japan was in on 594, 747, and 828. 828 was the strongest, as it would be all morning, whch is quite unusual. Usually 774 is my best, but it only managed audio for a few minutes around 1325. A bit of an enhancement just before sunrise brought up the DU signals. Only 891 reached audio, but a number of the regular DU freqs had good carriers.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta