[IRCA] TP for 15 Oct 2011 from Victoria: Propagation tanked!

[IRCA] TP for 15 Oct 2011 from Victoria: Propagation tanked!

OK, things went from bad to worse in a hurry this morning.  Someone pulled
the plug around 14:00.  Whatever little propagation was present just dropped
like a stone, although there was a hint of dawn recovery at 14:15.  Nick's
DX Fishbarrel showed the identical trend, so nothing local here!  What I did
here was mostly present from my West directed corner fed loop, and not on
the North loop.  (I found that one of the inputs on the W loop had come
loose yesterday, explaining why it wasn't working for the past few days!).
I listened from13:36 to 14:45 or so.  SF 136, A 1, K (12:00) 0.  No space
weather last 24, nor predicted for the next 24 hours.  Therefore, nothing
indicating anything unusual for propagation, so not very useful this
morning.  As always, a "6" unless otherwise noted:

LW:  189 (6), 279 (6.5)
529:  SQM 7.5

594:  7 level NHK1 early, and slightly recovered at 14:20
747:  6.5 level with +++splatter from 750 at 14:22
774:  8 level NHK2 at 13:54
792, 819
828:  NHK2 at 7 level
882, 1008 (wonder if this one is DU as only heard/seen on the West loop and
not North loop.  ?4TAB or Newstalk ZB?)
1098:  8 level big open carrier at 14:13....identical to Nick's
1287:  7 level JJ at 14:01 and 14:12
1503
1575:  almost 7 level, at 14:14.  Presumably VOA.

That's it for a very poor morning.  Note that everyone else had a similar
morning.  73s from Victoria.  Walt Salmaniw