[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 9 Oct 2011

In terms of number of stations with audio this morning was likely the best DU session of the season. That's perhaps overstating things though, as in most cases the audio was in the "only a DXer could detect anything there" category. Still, no complaints, I'll take what I can get!

639 - Heard ABC news theme at 1330, so likely 5CK, which was heard here a couple of years ago. 702 - ABC Sydney, doing nothing early on, but reached threshold audio at 1344, when everything else was on the way out.
756 - unID, just the faintest trace for a few seconds
828 - 3GI Sale, poor with music at 1326
891 - ABC Adelaide, mostly poor, but had a couple of short spikes to decent audio 1116 - 4BC Brisbane, traces of audio at 1309, but then faded out for the rest of the session. 1548 - ABC, noted with music at 1309, then in and out for the next 30 minutes
1566 - 3NE Wangaratta - Weak, but definite oldies music at 1312

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta