[IRCA] Radio Heritage - 93 Sponsors Needed

[IRCA] Radio Heritage - 93 Sponsors Needed

Radio Heritage Foundation
www.radioheritage.net
September 26 2011

93 Sponsors Wanted This Week
Be Recognized on Honor Roll
__________________________

Just imagine.... there is only one non-profit organization devoted to
keeping safe all the many memories and memorabilia of radio
broadcasting from across the Pacific in one place....and sharing them
for free.....The Radio Heritage Foundation.

You'll know that even a non-profit organization has to meet the
bills, and with the help of many of you, we've been able to add many
new features, images, audio and update our radio guides these past 9
months.....thank you to everyone who has made this possible..........

As we move into the last quarter of the year, you've already helped
cover 38% of the operational costs so far, and now we need your help
to bring the budget up to date.....so please either become an annual
supporter or renew your support in the next few days....

US$10 introductory
US$25 regular
US$50 contributing
US$100 sponsor.............that's just 27c a day

Please join the growing number of individuals, radio stations and
businesses who have joined this Roll of Honor and are publicly
recognized for their support at www.radioheritage.com.....without
this support, it's simply impossible to pay the bills.

At last count there were well over 500 pages of stories, features,
photos, and much more covering this fascinating world of radio...all
available for free access anywhere in the world at
www.radioheritage.com.

Coming up are the final features in the Long Lost Australian Stars
series, a new series about Australian Radio Heritage Heroes [over 200
profiles], more Kiwi Radio Campaign content, new American Armed
Forces Radio features, more Island Radio Pacific Style specials [like
our recent multi-media feature about Papua New Guinea] and many
more..using the material in our growing range of
collections............................

Our operating costs include share of office space and outgoings,
power, communications [phone, internet, postage etc], printing and
stationery supplies, promotional items, research materials, storage
space, folders & boxes, equipment [such as PCs, scanner, printer],
visits to radio stations and individuals to collect memorabilia and
so on...and average around US$55 daily over a whole year...

For many years, these costs have been completely underwritten by two
board members, but in the past 18 months, this has become
unsustainable. Annual supporters are now encouraged to share some of
this cost so our activities can continue and expand. We get no
government or radio industry grants. All time is volunteered.

Please help us get our budget up to date today by becoming or
renewing an annual supporter status..we need 93 sponsors like you by
September 30 to make this possible......you can donate now at
www.radioheritage.com.

If you haven't visited the website for a while, please do so. It's a
tribute to our volunteer webmasters and all contributors, and
although it's getting crowded and needs freshening up [very high on
our agenda] it's just the tip of the mountain of other material we'd
like to start sharing with you.

US$10 introductory
US$25 regular
US$50 contributing
US$100 sponsor...............that's just 27c a day

Please become an annual supporter today at www.radioheritage.com.

Thank you.

Best wishes
David Ricquish
Chairman
Radio Heritage Foundation
www.radioheritage.com

PS...just 27c a day and you'll really make a real difference.

volunteer staff. Our apologies if you receive more than one copy of
this email but this is addressed to all our lists and we have no
means to remove duplicates. Our global website is updated regularly
with new features, audio, images and radio guides.