Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] DX report from Burnt River ON

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] DX report from Burnt River ON

No question, Paul. I've heard KSL before (often, in the olkd mdays, and occasionally in more recent years), so it's no huge deal to my logbook. I absolutely highly doubt the TX station. Thanks.Saul> Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 21:03:01 -0500