Re: [IRCA] TP for 12Sep2011 from Victoria: What TPs?

Re: [IRCA] TP for 12Sep2011 from Victoria: What TPs?

Is clearly apparent  that my sleeping in represents
a natural intuitive brilliance, empathy and humility
that I obviously possess. :-)

I will report that on Sunday on/about 0700 UTC (prior
to turning in...) I noted an unusually loud and clear
Tahiti on 738khz on my Eton E1 (barefoot) internal
antenna only.

Looking forward to a month in Hawaii in January -
and have a DX location booked in Volcano, Hawaii
for 3 days that I am hoping yields.

Best wishes,

On Mon, 12 Sep 2011 13:53:47 +0000 Walter Salmaniw <canswl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>What a sad state of affairs this morning.  I heard NO useable TPs this
>morning, mirroring Nick Hall-Patch's DX Fishbarrel.  I listened between
>13:09 and 13:48 UTC.  SF 121, A 10, K index 4.  No storms past 24, and minor
>radio blackouts expected for the next 24.  For what it's worth, here is what
>I heard this morning:

Colin Newell is the editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com, DXer.ca and BobHarris.com
Amateur Radio VA7WWV - Victoria B.C. Canada | Twitter.com/dxerca