[IRCA] TP for 12Sep2011 from Victoria: What TPs?

[IRCA] TP for 12Sep2011 from Victoria: What TPs?

What a sad state of affairs this morning.  I heard NO useable TPs this
morning, mirroring Nick Hall-Patch's DX Fishbarrel.  I listened between
13:09 and 13:48 UTC.  SF 121, A 10, K index 4.  No storms past 24, and minor
radio blackouts expected for the next 24.  For what it's worth, here is what
I heard this morning:

LW:  nada
612, 675
738:  6.5 signal at 13:38 sounding more like Australia than Tahiti
774:  best of the lot with 7 level signals from Australia both at 13:15 and
13:44.  Continues at poor levels as I type this at 13:53.
819:  6.5 signal.  Might have been readable if not for 820 splatter
1287

That's it   :-(      There's always tomorrow!    73s,  ....Walt Salmaniw,
Victoria, BC