Re: [IRCA] Last night TAs in QC

Similar stuff here in Grafton WI last night and somewhat better TA cx than tonight. Last night the mideast was very poor as I barely had any Saudi audio. The action was mostly towards the mouth of the Medit, although some UK usuals and France and Germany 1422 were in. Nothing came in much prior to my sunset but it is still too early in season for that here. Things got interesting around 0400 with France 1377 quite good with news.

No trace of Angola 1088 but I'd need to aim further south than 63 degs. Had some Mauritania very weak with WBBM phased but again this tends to be better if I aim more southerly. Later on 783 has SS which is usual on this PBS. Many Spaniards as usual and even on 531 mixing with Algeria around 0445.

73 KAZ Grafton WI Perseus and Phased BOG System  667 ft at 65 deg // 523 ft at 61 deg