[IRCA] /TP's for 08/26/11

Nice to read reports from fellow NW Dxers today.  With Steve's reception of Radio
Rossii on 171, that give me a new long-wave to shoot for along with Mongolia on
164.  5 Radio Rossii long-waves were heard this morning.  234 had a fair signal
and the others had good signals.  7 MW TP's were heard this morning, 5 with very
weak or weak signals.

594     Japan, JOAK 1309 fair signal with man in Japanese.
693     Japan, JOAB 1308 very weak with man in Japanese.

828     Japan, JOBB 1242 very weak with talk in Japanese.
1053   Republic of Korea, 1247 weak jammer on top of jammer.
1287   Japan, JOHR 1258 weak with woman in Japanese.
1566   Republic of Korea, 1251 man in Japanese.
1575   Thailand, 1250 weak with man in Asian language.

Once again no audio from 774 JOUB the powerhouse at my previous location.

Dennis,
Kalama, WA
NRD JRC 545
SW ewe 25' x 50' x 25'