[IRCA] Re : IRCA 88--35--2 Oregon Cliff DX

[IRCA] Re : IRCA 88--35--2 Oregon Cliff DX

Hi Gary,
I'm not a professional signal seeker and I don't have the experience in the field so to speak but I'm wondering if there's an advantage of high elevation near water over sea level right on the beach for capturing TOs ( trans ocean) signals. Does capture on top of a high cliff actually result in stronger reception than would a location just a few feet above water? And what about using the cliff as a domestic signal nulling wall to reduce signal strength from any inland local signals that you might want to eliminate to reduce frequency interference from the back? Let me know if there's any logic in my thinking about this. Thanks Bill in BC