Re: [IRCA] Oregon Beach Cliff Ultralight DXpedition Loggings, 8-14 to 8-16

Re: [IRCA] Oregon Beach Cliff Ultralight DXpedition Loggings, 8-14 to 8-16

Hi Gary,

I'll have to enjoy the TP loggings vicariously at least for now. No plans to visit either coast until next year about this time a trip to Daytona, FL.

Thanks for documenting tour trips.

Tim Hills
Sioux Falls, SD