[IRCA] KKXA 1520

08 --14 --11, 19: 30 to 20:00 PDT , Nanaimo BC :  As of 19:00 PDT a few distant signals started to show up on the high end  of AM. The first trace of signal came in on 1520 from Portland Or, followed a few minutes later by 1530 in Sacramento. Watching for any sign of 1520 in Northwest Wa, there was nothing to interfere with the Or station so I'm wondering if KKXA is on the air this weekend or not since I haven't heard them since Thursday afternoon (on Friday 1520 was vacant) when they had a signal pushing my receiver's tuning scale to the max and were only slightly weaker than the new max output of sister station KRKO. If anyone in Western Wa can hear KXXA now then they must be on reduced power as there is no trace here in Nanaimo. Thanks. Bill in BC