[IRCA] (OT) Jingles from radio stations...

[IRCA] (OT) Jingles from radio stations...

Anyone who knows me knows that I love radio jingles and occasionally find
some that I like so much I want to share them with others.

I airchecked a stations webstream for 2 hours and edited it down to about 90
seconds worth of jingles, station imaging and ID's. here they are, from "The
Best of Sutton Summersville, The Boss 97 FM" WDBS 97.1 Sutton, WV.. a BIG
Class B Signal that can be heard just about from state border to state
border.

http://www.onairdj.com/TheBoss97FMWDBS971SuttonWV.mp3<http://www.onairdj.com/TheBoss97FMWDBS971SuttonWV.mp>

Paul Walker
Host, "The Afternoon Get Together" 3 to 7pm
97.5 The Hound WDDH St Marys/Ridgway, PA
www.houndcountry.com