From: "Nigel Pimblett" <ntjp@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 5, 2011 9:22:19 AM
Subject: [IRCA] QSL replies

    QSLs are tougher to come by these days, so it's always nice to get
something out of the ordinary, and that's happened twice in the past
month or so:

KTMS 990 Santa Barbara sent me a QSL letter, and then the v/s also sent
along a big envelope containing area newspapers, to tell me a bit about
the area.

KRNV Lexington, NE.   Sent a nice verie sheet, stickers, and a 200+ page
book for KRVN's 50th anniversary back in 2001.   Very interesting book,
and also covers the other stations of Nebraska Rural Radio
Associtation.   In this case my report was for KRVN-FM,  but I have no
doubt they're just as friendly towards MW reports

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta