[IRCA] QSL replies

QSLs are tougher to come by these days, so it's always nice to get something out of the ordinary, and that's happened twice in the past month or so:

KTMS 990 Santa Barbara sent me a QSL letter, and then the v/s also sent along a big envelope containing area newspapers, to tell me a bit about the area.

KRNV Lexington, NE. Sent a nice verie sheet, stickers, and a 200+ page book for KRVN's 50th anniversary back in 2001. Very interesting book, and also covers the other stations of Nebraska Rural Radio Associtation. In this case my report was for KRVN-FM, but I have no doubt they're just as friendly towards MW reports

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta