Re: [IRCA] noise issue update

I remember from many years ago hearing about 130 volt bulbs
so I went searching on Google.  Found the below information
and several places to purchase them.

"130 Volt bulbs average 5600 life hours when used on a 120
Volt line. 200 watt bulbs average 5000 life hours. All other
bulbs average 750 to 1000 life hours."