Re: [IRCA] Hodge-podg

The SX-88 is nothing more than an improved SX-42.  I have a SX-62A.  It's a hernia maker.

On the SX-62, and likely the SX-42, as the SX-62 is more or less a "consumer version" of the SX-42 series.  The warning is that NEVER EVER let the capacitors across the tone switch go bad. If they do it will destroy the audio output transformer.

Powell

NNNN
POP email is powell at backroads DOT net