Re: [IRCA] Wolfman Jack -(one more and last time)

Re: [IRCA] Wolfman Jack -(one more and last time)

It's all relative.

There is far more interference from locals, adjacent channels and co-channels than there ever was then.

I would guess that XERF might have gotten around 100kw back in the day, and is probably getting less than that now.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NNW of Philadelphia
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>