[IRCA] BC Radio History

Mentions of he old CJJC 850 Langley, brought me to take out my BC QSLs
tonight, which I have over a hundred from BC dating back to 1965.
  When it is one station at a time going off or moving to FM, it doesn't
sound like many. But I counted about 30+ stations that no more exist on
MW from BC.
Here are some of them I have QSLs from:

530-CIEX-Vancouver (EXPO 86)
550-CKPG-Prince George
550-CFJC-Kamloops
560-CKNL-Fort St. John
570-CKEK-Cranbrook
580-CKXR-Salmon Arm
590-CFNL-Fort Nelson
600-CJOR/CHRX/CKBD Vancouver
610-CJAT-Trail
620-CJCI-Prince George
630-CKOV-Kelowna
760-CKQR-Castlegar
850-CJJC-Langley
850-CFVR-Abbotsford
900-CJVI-Victoria
920-CKCQ-Quesnel
940-CJIB-Vernon
1050-CKAL/CICF -Vernon
1200-CKDA/CKXM Victoria
1220-CKDA-Victoria
1230-CKQR-Castlegar
1240-CKOO-Osoyoos
1240-CJAV-Port Alberni
1270-CHWK-Chilliwack
1280-CHQB-Powell River
1350-CKCI-Parksville
1350-CKEG-Nanaimo
1440-CFCP-Courtenay
1490-CFWB-Campbell River
1500-CKAY-Duncan
1570-CHUB/CKEG Nanaimo

There are others too, but boy what a bunch of long-gone stations. A lot
of great history there.   I haven't checked out Alberta as yet, but many
there too are gone. CKER 1480 Edmonton is one. That one was a toughie to
log and even harder to QSL.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin