[IRCA] Just checking for a KSAZ 580 AZ test update

[IRCA] Just checking for a KSAZ 580 AZ test update

Is the KSAZ test (0300-0600 EDT) still a go for tonight? Will they be able to use some code to help?

They are Spanish religious but is the format at this time, Spanish religious music or preaching or some mix?

I think my antenna setup is about as optimal as I can get for it here with the available space. I'm finally well enough again to finish install the first half of my planned western Staggered Phased BOG System.  500 ft just about due west and terminated thru 270 ohms to ground. This is giving me good low end performance and termination. WMT 600 is way stronger than WKZO 590 which is mixed with a SAH and some audio from Omaha. 580 WILL (just about due south of me) is almost inaudible it is nulled so well (whereas it is near entertainment level on the truck rx).

If there's any severe backend QRM on 580 tonight, I can roll out the longer BOG (end 330 ft in neighbor's yard) to phase against, but I expect to leave well enough alone since I really like the low end side nulls and F/B seems good enough.

73 KAZ Barrington IL