From: Rick Dau <drummer1965usa@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] WSM's nighttime coverage
To: ABDX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, am@xxxxxxxxxxx, irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, April 16, 2011, 2:00 AM

Now I forget which listserver I saw this thread on, so I'll just post it to all
three that I belong to...

WSM covering 38 states at night might be a stretch, but I can get them on a
nightly basis in Omaha.  And if you take a compass, stretch it from Nashville to
Omaha and make the circle, that circle will cover all or part of 28 states,
missing New England and everything west of the Mountain-Central Time Zone line.
That's still a pretty big chunk of the lower 48.

73,
Rick Dau
South Omaha, NE (reporting on the road in Washington, MO)

.