[IRCA] Radio Heritage - Top 5 Books Under $5

[IRCA] Radio Heritage - Top 5 Books Under $5

Media Release
Radio Heritage Foundation
www.radioheritage.com
April 15 2011

Easter 2011 Book Specials
Hundreds of Radio Books...from just 1c*
Top 5 Recommended Radio Books under $5*
______________________________________

All on sale right now at our online bookstore...imagine, some of the
1c* buys include Absolute Beginners Guide to Podcasting, Secrets of
Podcasting, Come up this Mountain [HCJB story] and 40 Watts from
Nowhere........

>From the comfort of your desk or ipad, come and browse hundreds of
radio books..if not thousands about radio, technical guides,
histories, music, entertainers, classic and antique radio, radio
espionage and so much more and know everything you buy helps support
our radio heritage operations!

To enter our bookstore visit http://www.radioheritage.net/Shop1.asp
and then click through any of our 1c or other buys to find the book,
magazine, CD, DVD or even emergency or shortwave radio gear you
need...you may even qualify for free shipping!

Top 5 Recommended Books under $5 for April:

#1 Border Radio: Quacks, Yodelers, Pitchmen, Psychics and Other
Amazing Broadcasters of the American Airwaves...those border
blasters, Wolfman Jack and real history to enjoy over Easter...we
have 28 used copies from JUST $1.85, 32 new ones from $15.70 or get
our standard order for $22.06 [Book #5 on our Top 50 Books].....

#2 40 Watts from Nowhere - Story of Pirate Radio....amazing value
here, with 41 used copies from JUST 1c....or 13 new copies starting
at only $3.83 so plenty to choose from [Book #8 on our Top 50
Books]....

#3 The Hits Just Keeping on Coming: The History of Top 40
Radio...always a great journey down memory lane and we have 26 used
copies starting as low as $1.57, 15 new ones from $9.06 and our
standard order is just $17.22 [Book #19 on our Top 50 Books].....

#4 The Searchers: Radio Intercept in Two World Wars....this is always
popular, but we've still got 17 used copies from 83c and just 5 new
ones from $30.36 so check this one out without delay to make sure of
your copy [Book #21 on our Top 50 Books]....

#5 Radio Happy Isles...a magical tour through radio in the South
Pacific..and we've got 9 used copies starting at $4.25, 15 new ones
even lower priced from 95c and our standard order is only $19 so get
yours today! [Book #31 on our Top 50 Books]....

You can read our own reviews about other fine radio books before you
buy at www.radioheritage.com as well.

Radio Heritage Foundation is a registered non-profit organization
connecting popular culture, nostalgia and radio heritage. Our global
website and bookstore is at www.radioheritage.com with worldwide
delivery and the entire Amazon range of products available.

*1c is lowest available price at time of mailing and shipping and
handling costs may be extra, you may qualify for free shipping on
many items. Some free shipping, electronics, software and other items
may only be available in USA. See store for details. All prices in
$US. Unsubscribe requests headed 'ByeByeBooks' to
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx by return email.

Thanks for supporting the Radio Heritage Foundation meet its monthly
operational costs in 2011. You can also make a Paypal donation at
www.radioheritage.com today. Suggested annual supporter donation is
$50 and we're happy to acknowledge your support publicly online.

PS..you'll also find our bookstore under the header 'Book Shop Plus
Hot Sellers' in the left hand side of our website
www.radioheritage.com....