Re: [IRCA] 30 years of skywave DXing

I think I started with a GE Clock Radio also. No, wait...I don't think there was a clock. However, it was a nightstand radio with a woodgrain finish. I guess it was the early to mid seventies for me. I would write down all of the stations I heard in White's Radio Log. My Father really got me started, since he had a Hallicrafters he used to listen to all the time. I guess I need to rescue it from my Mother's house one day soon. We also went through the CB craze together.

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!